The Alcuin West Retreat
CLASSICAL HISTORY / HISTORICALLY CLASSICAL
The Alcuin West Retreat : February 9 – February 11, 2023
- Theme: Classical History / Historically Classical
- Duration: Two and a half days in length (Thursday reception and dinner starting at 6:30pm; Friday 9-5 and evening fellowship; Saturday 10am -3pm). On Friday evening there will be a reception at Grant Horner’s home and garden; on Saturday there will be an optional excursion to the Getty Villa Museum guided by Grant Horner.
- Leadership and Presenters: Dr. Grant Horner (Master’s University), Shea Ramquist (Trinity Classical Academy), and Andrew Selby (Trinity Classical Academy)
- Presentations: Presentations are paced to allow time for conversation and discussion between sessions.
- Location: The Master’s University, 21726 Placerita Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91321
- Cost: $125 (includes two meals). Space is limited. Register by February 1, 2023.
- Registration: Educators can register by clicking this link: Register for the Alcuin West Retreat
- Questions: For questions contact Grant Horner at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodging: Participants should make their own lodging arrangements in proximity to the Master’s University. Recommendations coming soon!
TWO ADDITIONAL REGIONAL RETREATS: MIDWEST AND TEXAS
Every year the Alcuin Fellowship conducts retreats for school faculties in various regions of the country. We try to keep the size manageable (less than 35 teachers) in order to encourage great conversation and fellowship.
This year we will be hosting three regional retreats: one at the Clapham School in Illinois; one in the Waco, Texas, one at the Master’s College in CA.
- Click here to learn about the other regional retreats of the Alcuin Fellowship